🔥Enroll for Free on the Simplilearn Cloud Computing Courses and get course completion certificate:
The Google Cloud Platform Website Hosting Video video will cover the entire website hosting concepts of Google Cloud Platform. Google Cloud has the feature of hosting a secure and reliable website easily. There are three types of web hosting in Google Cloud Platform, they are – WordPress, Lamp Stack and Building your own static website. In this video we will be looking into an introduction of Google Cloud Web Hosting, basics of Cloud Computing, different Web Hosting service providers and what is GCP and why go for it. Then we will look into the different types of web hosting in GCP, followed by a use case on Lush. Finally we will look into a demo, where we host a website using LampStack
In this video we will be covering the following topics:
1. Introduction to Google Cloud Web Hosting
2. Basics of Cloud Computing
3. Web Hosting Service Providers
4. What is GCP and Why go for it?
5. Different types of Web Hosting
6. Lush Use Case
7. Hands-on Google Cloud Platform Web Hosting
✅Subscribe to our Channel to learn more about the top Technologies:
To access the slides, click here:
⏩ Check out the Google Cloud Platform(GCP) tutorial videos:
#GoogleCloudPlatformWebHosting #HowToHostWebsiteOnGoogleCloud #GoogleCloudWebHosting #GoogleCloudPlatformTutorial #Simplilearn
Simplilearn’s Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Architect certification program will empower you with the skills needed to advance your career in cloud architecture and become a certified Google Professional Cloud Architect. The course covers IAM, Networking, cloud storage, and much more. Simplilearn’s online Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Architect certification course introduces you to the flexible infrastructure and platform services provided by Google Cloud Platform. In this course, you will learn how to analyze and deploy infrastructure components such as networks, storage systems, and application services.
1. 100% Money Back Guarantee
2. 20 hours of online self-paced learning
3. 20 demos included
4. Industry-recognized course completion certificate
5. Lifetime access to online self-paced learning
Eligibility: This Google Cloud Platform Architect course is well-suited for: Software developers, Cloud solutions architects, Systems operators, DevOps engineers
1. Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform fundamentals or any cloud platform is beneficial.
2. Basic knowledge of command-line tools and Linux operating system environments.
3. Prior operations experience in deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment.
👉Learn more at:
For more information about Simplilearn courses, visit:
Get the Android app:
Get the iOS app: